COVID-19 Processes and Protocols
COVID-19 Processes: The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. We closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and take appropriate action based on guidance from public health experts. We also monitor news from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for updates.
To maintain a safe environment, we follow these precautions as part of our operations.
- Conduct pre-screening for all patient visits prior to appointments
- Ask patients to wait in their vehicle until we have an open room
- Limit accompanying visitors in the office: Only patient is allowed unless assistance needed with walking or another disability
- Ensure all people entering the office wear a mask covering their nose and mouth
- Check temperatures and do a COVID-19 screening when arriving at the office or in the waiting room
- Disinfect all surfaces and high traffic areas between each patient
- Enforce social distancing in the waiting room and work areas
- Provide hand sanitizer throughout the office
We are continually re-evaluating our COVID policy to ensure our patients safety, updating as CDC guidelines change. Thank you for your cooperation.
Call 817-877-3277 to schedule an appointment with our Fort Worth, Texas hand surgeons.