Meet Bryan Reyes, MD
Fort Worth TX Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Reyes is a Fort Worth TX orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of all hand, wrist, elbow, and upper extremity issues, and looks forward to providing the best care possible to all of his patients.
He strongly believes in treating all conditions conservatively, or non-operatively whenever possible.
Non-operative treatment often consists of patient education, immobilization (splinting or casting), occupational or physical therapy, and injections.
When surgery is indicated or necessary, Dr. Reyes ensures that his patients are educated about all treatment options, the risks and benefits of surgery, and the postoperative course.
Dr. Reyes attended Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN for his undergraduate studies. He then completed medical school, internship and orthopaedic surgery residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is board certified in orthopaedic surgery, and further fellowship trained in hand, wrist, elbow, and upper extremity surgery. His fellowship was completed at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, in Cleveland, OH.
Research Experience and Publications
As a Fort Worth TX orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Reyes has over twenty peer-reviewed journal articles, textbook chapters, and national and regional scientific presentations. He continues to remain active in scientific investigation, and stays very up to date in the latest research, treatment, and surgical techniques. Dr. Reyes is an active candidate member of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH), and sits on several committees.
Fort Worth TX Orthopaedic Surgeon Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree – BA, Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN), 2007
- Medical school – MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, TX), 2011
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School (Dallas, TX), 2016
- Fellowship – Hand and upper extremity surgery, Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH), 2017
- Board certified in orthopaedic surgery (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery)